Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sun to come?

I looked at the weather report, and it PROMISES not to give us any more rain until next Thursay. Should we believe it? Why, yes, we should. Why? Because it suits us! I'm on a mission to get you some decent pictures of Trieste so you'll come visit me. Sun will help. Yes it will!

Tomorrow is Thursday, and you know what that means!! IT'S RUN HOME FROM WORK DAY! And the day after that? Well, it's Friday!

Are you excited? Me, too!

Bad news: a little sore throat-- which is NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE TRAINING. Don't worry, I won't let it stop me, though...

More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am laying in bed, listening to the sound of raindrops hitting the roof and running to the gutters. All the snow is gone and the mud has arrived. Welcome to another phase of marathon training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sore throat was just a teaser, thank Atalanta!!

    ReplyDelete