Monday, February 16, 2009

There's Always Room for Jell-o

Following my previous post, there have been numerous questions about the Jell-o connection and the possibilities of jell-o paraphenalia coming to Paris with me. Let me give you a sneak-peek into the connection between my hometown, my family, and this dainty dessert....... (be sure to check the link.....)

For those of you who have known me since before I was married check out the name of the director.....
For those of you who have met my son, check out the cute kid on the wagon.....
For those of you who know of my equine friend, you probably recognize him....

Go ahead, browse away, and be sure to let me know what I need to bring with me to Paris. My personal favorite (besides the traditional shirt)....check out the boxers! (now imagine your favorite guy wearing them as you sing 'watch it wiggle, see it jiggle...')

No comments:

Post a Comment