Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Excuse me, Mr. SARKOZY,

Dear Mr. Sarkozy,

If I could bother you for just one moment of your very busy day. My name is Laura and I am training very hard to run my first marathon in the beautiful city of Paris. As a matter of fact, I ran TWICE today (3 miles at lunch and 6 miles after work) just because I am so excited to finish the marathon and I don't want to cheat on my miles this close to April 5th. I am sure that if you were to meet me and my friend, Kari, in Paris, you would share in our excitement. I am curious, have you ever run a marathon before? Our schedule is filling up fast, but if you would like to join us for our pasta dinner on April 4th, we might be able to squeeze in an extra chair.

Thanks for your time,

Laura and Kari (and the rest of the gang)


PS - do you think you could manage to get us a special tour of the Louvre, there are a few of us who need to bring some golden apples to Atalanta and we may need some special clearance to do so. Come on, help a girl out!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love it!
    But seriously Mr. Sarkozy, we really need your clearance. I will not leave your country without a picture of me, my peeps and our goddess Atalanta.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete