Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're still here

Promise. We're just busy little bees getting ready for the BIG TRIP. We're also enjoying a little rest. I would argue that the last two weeks before the marathon are truly the best. You don't have the pressure of going so many miles, and when you do run, and do an old route that you used to consider IMPOSSIBLE, it's almost easy. That happened to me yesterday when I did my old 7-miler and made it up the entire hill (which, as you know, is over 700 steps straight up if you count 100 at a time and take a break in between like I usually used to do) without taking a single break. Running is refreshing and wonderful again. Maybe it just took 18 weeks to get in shape.

We will keep you updated on our plans for Paris, and once there, try to find a cyber café so you don't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment