Friday, January 16, 2009

Here's What's in the Kettle for the Weekend

Long run: 16 miles.

I'll split this up psychologically into two runs-- my 7.1 miler and my 9 miler. I've decided I will also think about the marathon in the same way, probably by splitting it into two 10-milers and a measly six-miler. Easy peasy!! What could be simpler?

It's supposed to rain on Sunday and be in the 40s F (take that, Wisconsinites, in your pjs all day enjoying the -20s!!). That's a great excuse to get the fatty out of the way tomorrow and spend all of Sunday sitting in some Osmizza sipping Terrano...

Sounds like a plan... What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Now that I've run the 10-miler, I'm good thinking about the marathon in that light as well. What could be easier?...just about everything I've ever done! (perhaps even child birth) BUT that's beside the point....YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend plans:
    update my neglected blog, catch up on other blogs, run 12 miles, eat myself into oblivion and s-l-e-e-p. Tres exciting :-)

    Good luck with that 16 miler and excellent mental strategy to break up the mileage in your long runs.

    Go girls, go!

    ReplyDelete