Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We'll Meet You There

Just got news today that a good friend of ours from our exchange student days in Belgium will be making the trip to Paris to cheer us on from the sides. I can't believe how this marathon training has brought so many of us back together! Even more impressive is the number of people we have 'met' through this blog. All I am going to say is this: if you have ever dreamed of going to Paris, this is the time to do it! Yes, Kari and I are going to turn ourselves inside out going the distance, but the festivities surrounding this marathon are going to be monumental, for sure. We are going to have one heck of a time, and it really shouldn't be missed! I can't wait to meet some of my fellow Parisian marathoners, share some good times and fun with our families, and gather around some great food and drink with friends I haven't seen in nearly 20 years. I might just run faster because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment