Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here's what's on the "Laura Bring Me" List

Okay, so she might have a couple of other things on her mind, but, I just thought I would remind Laura of what she can bring her running partner to thank her for this (nothing is free, baby). In fact, my list was pretty simple BEFORE REALIZING IT'S EASTER SEASON. Now I have to revamp. Let's start over! I'm sorry, but you're going to have to make a special trip to Walgreens. 1. Peanut Butter (crunchy creamy, I don't care, no sugar) 2. Peanut Butter cups (this was just sort of a given, but I'll say it anyway. Viva Reeses) 3. Peanut butter EGGS (it is Easter after all. Viva Reeses) 4. Cadbury Cream Eggs (so disgusting they're delicious). 5. Ranch dressing packets (already on the list, check!) 6. Vanilla extract (if you think of it, again, no big deal, my brother is coming soon). I saw your list. Beef jerky. Ok (not a must). SMOKED PAPRIKA (what the heck's that? and what do you do with it? I thought you only used Paprika to make deviled eggs pretty. Enlighten!) I think the rest you have under control. Tonight I will be picking up food for our Eiffel Tower pique-nique, by the way. On the list: Prosciutto Crudo, diversi formaggi, Italian Chocolate, Uncle Boris's homemade grappa, Illy Caffè etc. Let me know if I left anything out.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the Jelly Belly Sports Beans, Buffalo Bills Jersey, Jell-o shot recipe, ....

    All good stuff for good people!

    ReplyDelete