Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Some of the gang has already arrived in Europe, and others are on their way. Laura and I have decided that our suitcases are more like folding buffet tables than anything else. I went sausage and chocolate shopping yesterday, and she has her jell-o all loaded up and ready to go. I think we're all set!

I ran a symbolic 1.5 miler this morning which reminded me to do lots of ankle rotations to get ready for Sunday so I can avoid that painful first 20 minutes of shin pain. Check.

My flight leaves at 1pm tomorrow and will be about an hour and a half long. No jet-lag for me! To Laura's family-- I will take care of your baby, don't worry! She's safe with us!

We have been getting some donations to PolioPlus, too. So thank you everyone who has contributed or is thinking about it.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment