Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love my life right now

I am feeling great these days. I officially went free-lance a couple of months ago and I'm actually working (getting paid is another story...). I'm finally doing work that I am good at again (I'm officially a Translator/Interpreter but I do other things like teach, help out at the Italian American Association here in Trieste, help people when they get in a bind with Social Security in America, you name it, if it's in English, or has to do with America, I can help.), I'm seeing and meeting lots of interesting people, and have been about 1000 times more productive than I had been in a long time. I wake up at least an hour earlier than I used to when I had to get up and go to work and I sleep like a log! Working in my little office at home rocks. I love it. The other great thing is that since I determine my schedule I can fit my runs in during the day. I can run to meetings and appointments and/or home if Sweetie gives me a ride there. This is the coolest. It's exactly the kind of lifestyle I have always wanted for myself. Yeah!

If you don't have days where you just think I HAVE THE COOLEST LIFE. Rethink something, please, and take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment