Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Running Shoes

I woke up this morning with a motivator message from Kari - GET OUT THERE AND DO 10 MINUTES!!!! Doh (I think someone noticed that I haven't been running.) 

Truth of the matter is this - I HAVE BEEN RUNNING!!!!! I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off in a life that is way too busy for my taste. The crazy thing???? I'm not really that busy. I mean, it's not like I'm training for a marathon, or anything. I am teaching three new courses this year and the prep time for those three classes is encroaching on my once-valueable and coveted work-out time.

BUT, not to worry. I have been enjoying my new pair of running shoes.  They aren't some fancy-pants VFF's (although I secretly crave a pair just to be like MichaelB and Kari) but I think you will agree that they have me running through my hectic life in style - check em out!!!


So, I put on my Saucony's and ran today (sans electronic timing devices) and thought only of Ms. Fool today. A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO HER AS SHE RUNS THE NYC MARATHON TODAY - WOOT WOOT!!!!! (what a great day for a run!)

1 comment:

  1. ha, luuurve the new 'running shoes'.
    And thanks for the shout out! Everything was perfect, with the exception of you ladies not being there :( How I missed my fierce femmes today! But when I face planted into the not-so-mythical wall around mile 20, you were with me every step of the way and carried me to the finish line! xoxo

    ReplyDelete