Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yoda - I need you!

So, it isn't really a secret that I am addicted to the internet and the texting that comes with it. I am a junkie! I love to see who is online and chat with them if I have time. My friend who also follows this blog, saw I was online and started the following conversation:

K:
are you really blogging? I love the installments of "Runners of Our Lives"
Laura:
I'm probably not going to blog today, I just had a horrible workout and people don't need to hear about that
K:
Oh bummer. Here is my Yoda pep talk- You must have some bad work outs to really appreciate the good ones. You are awesome!
Laura:
Awesome, you are.
K:
lol

Laura:
I wish the yoda phrasing came across in the texting like it sounds in my head
K:
Oh I heard in full Frank Oz voice with slightly cocked head
Laura:
alright - I might blog that!!!
K:
keep on running.
so says the word of Keb :)
are you hurt?
Laura:
no, just couldn't get moving long enough and fast enough for my liking. I ran 9 miles on saturday and can't pump out 3 miles
K:
Ok, well if I may quote Scarlett O'Hara "tomorrow is another day"
and this week you ran 9 miles!

Laura:
AHHH yes, but didn't the south burn the next day?
K:
details, details-

big picture- you are awesome. You ran 9 miles. You raised 2 k for a good charity. This is your week's highlights, focus on that!
Laura:
I'm focusing. I'm focusing. All is good. Tomorrow I will run at the right time, with the right amount of fuel in my tank - should be better.
K:
good attitude :)



Thanks, Keb, for helping me blog today - tomorrow should be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment