Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Am I not Sweet enough??

Well, so far so good. I've been eating well, no beer, no wine, no cookies, no coffee. But, I have developed a new habit. HONEY. I'm not kidding. Can't get enough of it. I try to limit myself to one LARGE spoonful in every two mugs of hot water with lemon, which is my version of tea, I guess, I basically drink it all day while I'm working. Up until about a week ago I drank the water without anything in it. But since I started being all GOOOOOD, now I just want to swim in it!

What's up with that? Weird, hah? Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency. Which reminds me. I am going to go take my multi-vitamin, my B-complex, and my Omega-3 right now and see if the craving goes away...

2 comments:

  1. no beer, wine, cookies or coffee...good thing you like honey...AS THAT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT!!!! not that i'm not being 100% supportive...i'm just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. B, now if I were logging the miles that YOU ARE, I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. But when one chooses to sit on one's Laurels (as I often do), one has to make certain SACRIFICES!!! I mean, with every profile picture you're looking more and more waify, my friend!! I envy you, but, I'm worried that your secret (12 marathons in 12 months) would be the end of me. Which leaves me with only the honey!

    ReplyDelete