"if you don't get out there and run, the 15 pounds that you want to lose are going to turn into 20 pounds.... and while you may be okay with that NOW, when it does become 20 pounds, you aren't going to be okay with it. I will pick up the kids, I'll even get them diner....get out there and GET IT!"
I hate it when he is right - and he knows it!!!! So that's what I thought about while I was out there stomping through my 3.25 miles. That, and ... it always helps to think about how good you will look when you DO lose those 15 pounds.
Some other things that I thought about .....
- band practice (what new songs would we learn tonight?)
- work (can't help it, I have a lot to think about)
- my son's antibiotics (gotta remember to give him his medicine when I get back)
- what am I going to decide to do on Saturday (too many choices, someone is not going to be happy)
- what Turkey Trot will I end up running?
- how fast am I going? (why didn't I bring my Garmin?)